Robotic Process Automation or RPA refers to the use of software robots to automate repetitive and routine tasks previously performed by humans. It involves building solutions that mimic the actions, steps and clicks of a human worker, such logging into a website, downloading files and inputing data into a system.
RPA can help to streamline business processes, reduce errors, and increase efficiency. It allows humans freeing up some time from manual and tedious tasks to focus on higher-value tasks. We provide high-end Robotic Process Automation Services to our clients that help them to automate their work processes in business and grow their business to the next level.
What can Robotic Process Automation do for me?
Consider RPA bots as a digital workforce that can communicate with most applications or systems, whether they are legacy or modern system. Bots can do multiple types of tasks like:
- Copy and paste data between spreadsheets and systems
- Perform complex mathematical calculations
- Downloading files from the web
- Collect, process, and analyze large amounts of data from different sources
- File opening and moving to different destination paths
- Web data scraping
- Send emails
- Web logins
- Extraction of various types of unstructured data sets
- Perform clicks and inputing data into different systems
RPA bots can be customized, shared and scheduled to run business processes across the enterprise. Bots can be set up in a way they run every day at 8:00 PM or run whenever a new email attachment is received.
Benefits of Robotic Process Automation
By automating processes, RPA allows organizations to better allocate their technology and human resources, save hours of work and focus on more strategic initiatives. Some of the main benefits RPA brings into the table include:
- Increased efficiency and speed of processes
- Employees can focus on tasks that add more value
- Improved accuracy and reduced errors
- 24/7 availability and scalability
- Better resource utilization
- Can be applied to both simple or complex rule-based tasks
Power Automate for Desktop
Power Automate for Desktop is the Power Platform’s tool for Robotic Process Automation. It is a Windows-based automation tool that allows users to automate repetitive tasks and workflows on their Windows desktop.
Power Automate for Desktop can work with processes of varying nature, it’s being used accross several industries and saving several hours of works. It’s optimized to work with either small volume processes or large-scale ones.